By Amy Duncan, Goldfish Consulting, Inc.
The Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions during the 2017 BIO International Convention will be held in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday, June 20, 5:00 – 6:30 pm. This is networking at its finest and not to be missed. During this evening event, participating exhibitors make their attempt to hold crowd-gathering and engaging activities in their booths. They also woo BIO attendees to their booths with food, drinks, and giveaways.
Here’s a list of what will be provided – in order of booth number – to help you navigate your way. And don’t forget to bring a lot of business cards!
- USTAR: Uinta beer, outdoor items raffle, 16
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co: Japanese Sake party, 537
- Delaware: Refreshing cocktail, Fitbit Alta HR drawing, 611
- Emerson Process Management: Drinks, hors d’oeuvres, Amazon Echo drawing, 711
- Utah Science Technology And Research (Ustar) Initiative: Beer and a raffle, 1519
- PharmaLex: Local and international beers, 1705
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO): Japanese sake and hors d’oeuvres, 1911
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP: Wine & beer, 2105
- Business France: Cheese & wine, 3217
- Germany: Bier and bretzel, 4607
- Australia: Wine tasting, 4707
- Invest Northern Ireland: Guinness, 4725
- ABLE: Indian snacks, beverages, music, dances, yoga, and meditation, 5137, 5237, 5143, 5243, 5149, 5249
- Health Holland: Drinks, bites, orange bike raffle, 5345
- Puerto Rico Pavilion Hospitality Reception: Rum cocktails, 5437
- Czech Republic: Czech beer and specialties, 5537
- Spain: Tapas and wine, 5315